Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Emerson's Entourage

Emerson's Entourage is in FULL FORCE!!

With heart surgery and recovery out of the way, we have officially started planning for the 2009 Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida Buddy Walk. I know that it is many months away (October 17), but we want to make a HUGE impact this year! Emerson's team placed second last year for the most walkers...this year we are going for the gold! I've attached the donation website for those of you who are interested. We are hoping to provide shirts for all walkers this year (design is hot off the press -- thanks to Aunt Audrey)!

http://www.firstgiving.com/laurenfrosch

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Whoo hoo...count me in the entourage!

Kristan and Stephen said...

We can't wait!!

Unknown said...

I will absolutely be there - can't wait! Emerson's Entourage will rock :)

ksegrest1 said...

I wouldn't miss it for the world! Already have a fundraising plan in mind! Go Entourage!!!