Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Bennett

This morning I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Logan. I’ll start with the good news; much to our surprise our baby was a BOY! I was actually shocked by the news because throughout the whole pregnancy both Travis and I believed that this baby was a little girl. We have named him Bennett, just as planned. The bad news is that the autopsy results have come back and they were not able to determine the diagnosis of the baby from the body. They have sent the body to Cedar Sinai for further testing. Dr. Logan did reassure me that the placenta and other documents were sent for testing at Winnie Palmer and we are hoping that we will get a diagnosis from those. We meet with the Genetic department next week and pray we will be given answers.
Though we didn’t know Bennett for long, he is forever in our hearts and we will be overjoyed when we get to see him again!

No comments: