Thursday, August 5, 2010

22 Months

Ok, I'm the first to admit that I haven't updated Emerson's blog in months but it is a lot harder when she is running around everywhere!! I'll try to catch you up a bit on some of the fun things we've been doing!


She's got talent!


The proud artist at work.


This is called lazy floating.


Pretending to go night-night in Lucy's bed at Grammy's house.


Like I said above, Emerson is everywhere and into everything! She successfully opens doors (thank goodness for our alarm system), climbs on top of anything she is not supposed to, loves taking bike rides, has the cutest dance moves, enjoys strutting around the house with a purse and tutu, swims underwater, likes to shake her head NOOOO, hates getting her hair done, has lots of friends, and still does not like most vegetables!

She is a bundle of fun and we couldn't imagine our lives without the little princess. Emerson will be starting a part time school in the end of August. I am hoping to sub at the same school to give myself some adult interaction and to keep a close eye on E. :-) We are so excited for her because we know she will have a blast with the other children!!
I hope to post more regularly once I have a little more time on my hands!!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I've been keeping up with Emerson's blog since the creation of the blog and E. I really enjoy watching her grow up. You are fabulous parents. You are so blessed and so is she. Thanks for sharing her life with those that love you all. God Bless You!!
Dianna